Friday, November 07, 2014

OCTOBER WRAP-UP

Hey guys!!
So today, I am doing my October wrap-up. Since I am a booktuber, I have a video up already talking about the books that I've read in October. 
I read in total of 10 books, and I talked about them down below in the video. But I forgot to mention 1 book, and that was:

My thoughts


I received this as a review copy from Netgalley.

I thought this book was really great. I gave it 4 out of 5 stars on goodreads and I thought it was really enjoyable, I really like the basic storyline and the thriller behind this book. However, I felt as if the characters weren't developed very well, sometimes, I ended up thinking the characters were too annoying, and that they were unrealistic (at times). I also thought that the romance was too 'instant' and I think we all hate insta-love so you probably get what I mean.

But apart from that, I love how this story includes the Stockholm Syndrome. That has always interests me. And I LOVE the ending to this story, it was not what I was expecting, and it was just really great. So overall, this book was a great start to Fitzpatrick's first YA thriller :D

So if you'd like to see more of what I read in October, here is my OCTOBER WRAP-UP video down below :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

SPILL IT !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...