Tuesday, April 09, 2013

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Top Ten Favourite Books I Read Before I Became A Blogger.

Top Ten Tuesday (TTT) is a weekly meme hosted over at The Broke And The Bookish
It is posted every week on Tuesday with different topics every week.
This week's topic is Top Ten Favourite Books I've Read Before I Became A Blogger.
You can head over to the host's blog to see what comes on every week.

Before I became a blogger, theses were the books I loved the most:
(P.S. They are in order from 10 - 1)

10. Maximum Ride (the whole series) by James Patterson

9. The Other Life by Susanne Winnacker 

8. Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts

7. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

6. Slammed by Colleen Hoover

5. Love Unscripted by Tina Reber

4. The Catastrophic History Of You And Me by Jess Rothenberg

3. Reign of Blood by Alexia Purdy

2. Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols

And since I cannot choose my favourite book easily, I have to say there are two books that are my 1st choice. I love so many more books, but since this is top 10, I have to stick with it. You can check out my Goodreads page to see my favourite books there.....but now....

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!

Number 1 choice of my TTT are:

  • Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire (the left)
  • Department 19 by Will Hill (the right)
WHAT'S YOUR TTT favourite books you've read before you became a blogger?
You are welcome to make a comment....I love comments....I cannot lie :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

SPILL IT !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...