Friday, April 26, 2013

REVIEW: Boyfriend From Hell by E. Van Lowe

Boyfriend From Hell by E. Van Lowe

Plot:

Fifteen year-old Megan Barnett and her single mom, Suze, have a special relationship—they are friends, close friends, who do almost everything together.
“But come on, guys, she’s my mother… Can I really tell her that while we’re snuggled up on the sofa watching Spider Man Three, I’m secretly undressing James Franco with my eyes? Of course not…”
The special bond takes a turn for the worse when Suze decides to start dating again. She hasn’t had a man in her life since Megan’s father left ten years ago.
Enter two mysterious young men, Megan’s new classmate, sinfully attractive bad boy, Guy Matson, and the dangerously handsome art dealer, Armando. Before long Megan and Suze both wind up in steamy relationships.
But neither of the handsome pair is quite what he seems. In fact, one of them is Satan, with his sights set on a new bride. Megan has precious little time to figure out how to stop him. If she doesn’t, either Megan or Suze are quite literally going to HELL.


My Review:


I thought this book was so awesome! It was quirky, funny (very funny), a little bit crazy, and it was just....awesome.

At first, I thought, 'oh no, this book is the type of books where mums gets in the way'. But it wasn't like that at all. The story starts with Megan and her mum, they're really close to each other (I wished I was that close to my mother), like best friends close. 

So when Megan's mum decided to start dating again, things gets a bit complicated. Of course, Megan wants her mum to be happy and all that but I can tell that Megan was a bit worried for her mum and maybe even a little bit jealous since there were no boys for her (yet). 

When Megan meet's her mum's new boyfriend, she new straight away that she didn't trust him and doesn't let her mum gets too close. Megan was a very inspirational character, if it was me, I would just stand there and let my mum flirt with whoever she wants. I loved the relationship Megan had with her mum and is very jealous of it, hehehe.

Anyway, you all should know that I am a big sucker for guys. In this book, I was kind of hoping for more 'Guy Matson'. Guy didn't appear much in this book, but the way E. Van Lowe created him was just.....HOT! WOAH! I hope Guy appears in more scenes in the second book but I still love him!!

Overall, this book was awesome!! There were many moments when I laughed a lot, many moments when I just wanted to throw the kindle across the room in frustration but then I wouldn't be able to finish it. I loved it and am moving on to the second one now!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

SPILL IT !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...