Saturday, March 09, 2013

REVIEW: Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Plot:

Starting over sucks.

When we moved to West Virginia right before my senior year, I'd pretty much resigned myself to thick accents, dodgy internet access, and a whole lot of boring.... until I spotted my hot neighbor, with his looming height and eerie green eyes. Things were looking up.

And then he opened his mouth.

Daemon is infuriating. Arrogant. Stab-worthy. We do not get along. At all. But when a stranger attacks me and Daemon literally freezes time with a wave of his hand, well, something...unexpected happens. 

The hot alien living next door marks me.

You heard me. Alien. Turns out Daemon and his sister have a galaxy of enemies wanting to steal their abilities, and Daemon's touch has me lit up like the Vegas Strip. The only way I'm getting out of this alive is by sticking close to Daemon until my alien mojo fades. 

If I don't kill him first, that is.

My review:

WOW!!! OMG JUST WOW!!!
I can not stop saying WOW...this story is just heated, hot, exciting, funny, humorous....
"Does he own a shirt?"
He doesn't need one!!....God I LOVE JERKS LIKE DAEMON!!! I WOULD KILL TO HAVE A HOT BADASS JERKY AND AN ASSHOLE AS A NEIGHBOUR...
There are parts that I laughed so hard because it was so freaking funny, I just couldn't stop. I love Katy's and Daemon's arguments, they're just so FREAKING funny...
There are parts where my body just go rigid when there's a fight or something (like I want to be there and fight with them), it just feel so real...
I love the characters even though some of them are such an asshole, but they were so funny you couldn't help it but love them. Most of the characters are sarcastic and I love it when characters are sarcastic...
For people that haven't read this book yet, please do, because I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T!!! (only joking) I swear you would love this book so much....I can not wait to read the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPILL IT !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...