Friday, March 15, 2013

REVIEW: Eve & Adam by Michael Grant & Katherine Applegate

Eve & Adam by Michael Grant & Katherine Applegate

Plot:
And Girl created Boy...

In the beginning, there was an apple --
Then there was a car crash, a terrible injury, and a hospital. But before Evening Spiker's head clears, a strange boy named Solo is rushing her to her mother's research facility. There, under the best care possible, Eve is left along to heal.
Just when Eve thinks she might die -- not from her injuries, but from boredom -- her mother gives her a special project: Create the perfect boy.
Using an amazing detailed simulation, Eve starts building a boy from the ground up. Eve is creating Adam. And he will just be perfect ... won't he?

My review: 
   I LOVE THIS BOOK! I borrowed it from the library and then finished it in one sitting. It was amazing! 
   Fist we get to know Eve, who was just in a car accident with a broke leg and smashed up bones. Her mother is a scientist, she owns the riches company in the whole country. With her new replaced leg, she has to stay indoors to heal. (And also, she befriends a guy called Solo. He is just soooo hot!! swoon) Bored as hell, her mother gave her a new project: Create a boy.
   And the story goes on from there. Adam is created. 
   This book was the most fun I had in days. I loved it. I love the way Michael and Katherine (the authors) created such an imaginable story. It's just like Frankenstein, except more hot and steam and YA. I loved it. And did I mention, IT WAS AMAZING!!!
   I give this book 100 out of 10. Like I said before, it was the most fun I had in days, weeks in fact.

Amazon: £3.83
               $5.72
Or you can just borrow it from your nearest library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPILL IT !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...