Saturday, March 09, 2013

REVIEW: Department 19 by Will Hill

Department 19 by Will Hill

Plot:

Jamie Carpenter's life will never be the same. His father is dead, his mother is missing, and he was just rescued by an enormous man named Frankenstein. Jamie is brought to Department 19, where he is pulled into a secret organization responsible for policing the supernatural, founded more than a century ago by Abraham Van Helsing and the other survivors of Dracula. Aided by Frankenstein's monster, a beautiful vampire girl with her own agenda, and the members of the agency, Jamie must attempt to save his mother from a terrifyingly powerful vampire.

Department 19 takes us through history, across Europe, and beyond - from the cobbled streets of Victorian London to prohibition-era New York, from the icy wastes of Arctic Russia to the treacherous mountains of Transylvania. Part modern thriller, part classic horror, it's packed with mystery, mayhem, and a level of suspense that makes a Darren Shan novel look like a romantic comedy.

My review:

I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!
Magnificent!! Fantastic!! Amazing!! Exhilarating!! And I've ran out of words to describe this book!!!
This book is the best book I've read in a this month!! It is packed with action, blood and gore (which I love) and a little bit of romance.
This book has vampires in it but it's not like twilight or any other vampire books...It is a sort of vampire book that has loads and loads of blood and gore and killing and you just can't stop reading!!!!
Definitely one of my favourite books!!! 

Department 6 is the army
Department 13 is MI5
Department 19 is the reason you're alive.
 
Who wouldn't want to read this book after reading that ?
To be honest, this book is so underrated, seriously.
I started reading this book and I couldn't stop....I wanted to keep reading it but I couldn't make time and I was so frustrated that I shouted at my cousin.
I woke up late to school because I couldn't stop reading this book and I got a detention (which is way out of character for me) so that is how good this book is....
10 million out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPILL IT !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...